Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Special: The Post-Contemporary Praise of B.Slade



Good afternoon Jesus children of America.  I really can't go through a full week without sharing  more than one post with some type of music for you.  I'm sorry.  I really am a music addict!  Well, I posted this link a couple of weeks ago on my personal Facebook page, I wanted those of you who hadn't seen this to get a chance to see it

The video is a band warm-up featuring super-androgynous Brian Slade. For anybody who listens to gospel or contemporary Christian music, it might take a couple of minutes before you realize it's the "Make Me Over Again," and "Since Jesus Came," song creator, born Anthony Williams, stage name Tonex, renamed TON3X, but this is him, now. I have been following the "evolution" of Ton3x for about a little over a year or so now, but I did not see the Brian Slade ultra-ego coming.  It's definitely a different sound for Ton3x, and I must admit, he seems to be reaching new heights in his vocal and creative abilities.  (IMO) I'm feeling his sound.  I'm a fan of his, and I will only continue to support him through his musical journey towards audio-euphoria.

As Always,

No Disclaimers.  NEVER.

Niq' :-)

p.s.- What do you think of Ton3x's Brian Slade's new image?  New sound?  Speak up!  I want to hear what you guys have to think.



No comments:

Post a Comment