Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Special: WAKE UP!

Album Cover for the Collaborative Album 
and Hip Hop Album of the year, Yes, I'm calling it already! 

I know I just talked about The Roots on Monday, but I have to say something!  I just listened to "Wake Up Everybody", which is the title track to the upcoming Roots and John Legend album set to release on September 25th, 2010.  Here's the tracklist for the album, and if it will work correctly, the link to download the title track!  

1. 'Compared to What'
2. 'Hard Times'
3. 'Little Ghetto Boy'
4. 'Wake Up Everybody' (featuring Common and Melanie Fiona)
5. 'Our Generation'
6. 'Love the Way It Should Be'
7. 'Hang On in There'
8. 'I Can't Write Left Handed'
9. 'Wholy Holy'
10. 'I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free'
11. 'Shine'

No comments:

Post a Comment