Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Day



Well, it's finally here!  Tomorrow I'll be launching www.niqspeaks.com.  To some people, it might not be a big deal, but I really need this right now in my life.  I was pretty disheartened when I moved back home in March, and with the job recession, I didn't have anything going on for me.  Then it was starting to look like I wasn't going to get into grad school either, so I had to come up with something that I could pour my creativity into!  Thankfully, I was encouraged to pursue my blogging and now, I'm learning how to work my way around the "innanets"!  I'm excited ya'll.  This is big to me.  I just wanted to thank everybody that has visited this site, and has added liked the NiqSpeaks facebook fan page.  I'm almost at 100 subs or likes or something, but yeah, it's awesome.  I made a video yesterday, the final trailer for the site.  I hope you guys enjoy it.  And don't forget,

It aint over till... NiqSpeaks!


1 comment: