Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Working Wednesday: NiqSpeaks' State of the Union Address

Happy Wednesday afternoon everyone!  I just wanted to stop by and update the actual blog site and all the blogspot subscribers who didn't find the blog from the Facebook Fan page.  Yes, well, there it is.  On Tuesday, June 22nd, I created the fan page to promote the blog, keep me accountable to writing on a regular basis, and to eventually serve as a wide range of commentary and writing styles for freelance writing opportunities in the future.  Since then, the fan page has had over 200 visits and as I'm writing there are 60 "fans."  I'm very pleased with the progress that has been made, and I'm excited to see where the blog will go in the future. 

Here are some things I'm working towards to increase site appeal. 
Keep visiting during the summer, and you'll see more changes as I learn how to do all of this!  I'm excited for the growth so far, and I'm going to make sure I don't get too caught up in the administrative element of running the blog that I forget to actually write good pieces for ya'll! :-)  
  

Lot's of people are talking out there, but just remember...

It aint over till ...NiqSpeaks!


No comments:

Post a Comment